[horizontalsection-image image=”https://performanceguys.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Services_V1.jpg” parallax=”false” overlay=”” overlayopacity=”1″ textcolor=”text-light” pdtop=”” pdbottom=”100″]
[button color=sr-button4 size=”medium-button” url=”https://performanceguys.nl/#section-make-appointment” target=”_self” ]BOOK NOW[/button]
Integrated high-performance solutions for individuals, athletes, teams and organisations. With a strong emphasis on innovation and empowerment and with years of international experience, education and passion for performance, we help our clients achieve their goals.
- Tailored training programs
- Rehabilitation & injury prevention
- Movement efficiency
- Strength & power
- Speed & agility
- Acceleration & explosive power
- Fitness & weight loss
[accordiongroup][accordion title=”Read more” open=”no”]Performance Training
We offer individualised science-based exercise programming based on goals, sport & physiology to optimise performance & limit injury risk. An initial assessment is performed to establish an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, and imbalances. Our individualised programs are then prepared based on these results and the individual needs/wishes of the client.
The importance we place on optimal performance analysis & preventative strategies ensure our clients perform at their best with a reduced risk of injury. [/accordion][/accordiongroup]
- Injury management & rehabilitation
- Soft tissue modalities: ART, fascial therapy, dry needling
- Manual therapy techniques
- Inflammation management
- Autonomic nervous system assessment & advice
- Sleep analysis & guidance
[accordiongroup][accordion title=”Read more” open=”no”]Performance therapy & return-to-sport rehabilitation
We deliver integrated performance therapy solutions by first understanding deficiencies occurring in the body through customised examination. Using our holistic approach to each injury, we offer a comprehensive evaluation of the injury and surrounding areas, looking for deficiencies and imbalances that could have factored into the cause of the injury.
With a focus on active healing and correction of movement flaws, we utilise a wide range of techniques to selectively heal damaged tissues while vigorously working around the injured area to correct any potential imbalances that could impede the recovery process.
- Establish current nutrient status (macro/micro)
- Guidance to optimal energy balance
- Increased energy levels
- Decrease fat percentage
- Advice on food quality, timing & frequency
- Establish awareness
- Mindset, focus & motivation
- Address performance anxiety
- Dealing with adversity, emotional balance & anger control
- Goal setting & stress management
- Employ active methods & coping strategies to deal with problems